What Makes Heritor Watches Special?
Every Heritor watch is precision-crafted with a jeweled automatic movement. An automatic movement uses the energy in a spiral spring - called a mainspring. The mainspring is self-wound by the natural movement of the wrist leading to a fully functional timepiece. Timepieces with automatic movements date back as early as 1773, the era of pocket watches. The use of automatic movements even in today’s watches bear testimony to the astounding reliability offered by this mechanism. Their timeless quality has earned them a place in every Heritor's surgical-grade quality stainless steel case.
Keeping in mind excellence in quality and experience all timepieces by Heritor are created with surgical-grade quality stainless steel and crocodile-embossed genuine leather straps. Shop LC is proud to offer the following Heritor watch collections.
- Hudson Collection: Hudson watches come with a semi-skeleton dial, an observation caseback to view movement, dual window date display, and sub-dials for month and day.
- Barnes Collection: Simple and chic timepieces from the Barnes collection are furnished with an observation caseback to view movement, and magnified date display.
- Callisto Collection: Adding a stylish edge to your appearance, Callisto watches feature a semi-skeleton dial with meteorite pattern, an observation caseback to view movement, magnified date display, and a sub-dial for seconds.
- Conrad Collection: Giving a smart and industrious appeal to your appearance, the Conrad timepieces come with a skeleton dial, an observation caseback to view movement, magnified date display, and a sub dial for seconds.
- Frederick Collection: Blend in the classic rectangular dials of Frederick watches and present a chic appeal everywhere you go. The pieces feature an engraved dial, an observation caseback to view movement, and a sub-dial for seconds.
- Winston Collection: Amplify your charisma with the Winston collection of watches. They feature a semi-skeleton style engraved sunray dial, an observation caseback to view movement, moon phase which shows the current phase of the moon as seen in the sky, a 24hr sub-dial and sub-dials for days and dates.
- Kingsley Collection: Let your wrist do the talking with the sophisticated allure of Kingsley timepieces. The watches show an engraved pattern dial, an observation case back to view movement, moon phase and sub-dials for months, days and dates.
- Aura Collection: Accentuate your appeal with Aura watches. A wardrobe must-have, these pieces come with a semi-skeleton dial meticulously detailed with vitreous enamel, observation caseback to view movement, sub-dials for days and dates and a hinged back cover detailed with enamel.
- Armstrong Collection: Set yourself apart from the crowd with smart and sophisticated timepieces from Armstrong. They display a skeleton dial, an observation caseback to view movement, and a sub-dial for seconds.
- Ganzi Collection: Revamp your watch collection with watches from the Ganzi collection. These beautiful pieces show a unique band lug design, a semi-skeleton dial with engraved pattern, a dual window date display, an enamel color-tipped crown, an observation caseback to view movement, and sub-dials for day and month.
- Lennon Collection: Style your look with Lennon watches and win compliments everywhere you go. The timepieces show a semi-skeleton dial with an engraved pattern, a dual window date display, logo-engraved crown, an observation caseback to view movement, and sub dials for day and month
Every generation brings its own set of experiences, lessons learned, victories, celebrations, and wisdom to pass on to the future. Crafting a legacy takes strength, courage and more than a lifetime, so choose a timepiece worthy to be a part of yours. With Shop LC, explore a fascinating array of Heritor men’s watches that signify luxury as you build your own legacy.