Canadian Ammolite and Orissa Rhodolite Garnet Ring in Vermeil Yellow Gold Over Sterling Silver (Size 7)
• Touched by royalty, this beautiful Canadian ammolite ring is designed for nature lovers. The pretty shank is inspired form nature as fluid floral tendrils and leaves resonating charm. Excellent craftsmanship defines the beauty of the classic ring. The jewelry comes with excellent finish and flawless construction.
• Made in stamped 925 sterling silver with vermeil yellow gold finish, the ring is accented with Orissa rhodolite garnets. With finish back gallery, the beautiful piece is comfortable to wear. The classic broad shank ring makes a perfect gift for her on birthday, anniversary, engagement or any occasion.
• Ammolite is an organic gemstone. Ammonites were marine mollusks that became extinct around 65 million years ago. Deposits are likely to be depleted within next 15-20 years.
• According to the ancient Chinese principle of Feng Shui, ammolite promotes the flow of “Qi” throughout the body. Some believe placing ammolite in home promotes a happy family and placing it in office promotes good business dealings.
• This gorgeous ring deserves to be a part of your collection. The ring excludes elegance and subtle glamour.