Shop LC Community Guideline- Standards for ParticipationRevised 1.17.2020
- Be respectful and courteous to others, even if you disagree with them. Do not use language or post content that is unkind or in poor taste or engage in personal attacks against other forum users, hosts, employees, vendors or models.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal content is strictly prohibited. Do not post anything that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
- This is a public platform. Do not post personal information or any other information that you do not wish to have made public.
- Only one SHOP LC Community account per person is permitted. Do not impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent your affiliation with a third party, or violate these guidelines in choosing a username.
- Make the title of threads clear based on the topic of your comments. This allows members to respond more appropriately to your posting and makes it easier for members to search the conversations by subject.
- If you include other people in your images or videos, make sure you have their permission to do so, including parental consent of minors.
- Keep your postings relevant to the topic. This makes it easier for others to follow the conversation.
- All postings must be in English.
- Any materials posted by you will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be used by SHOP LC or others for any lawful purpose as they deem appropriate, including without limitation reproduction, modification, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting, and for promotional purposes.
Please do Not:
- Initiate or engage in unkind comments about hosts, employees, models or vendors. Posts of this nature will be taken down;
- Take a thread off-topic;
- Duplicate posts across multiple threads;
- Post any Personally Identifiable Information, including, but not exclusive to, first or last names, address, telephone number, email address, social security number, SHOP LC account number, or birthday;
- Initiate or engage in political discussions or discussions of a controversial nature;
- Submit images or videos involving nudity, profanity, or other obscene and distasteful content;
- Use third-party copyrighted or trademarked content in anything you post;
- Submit images or videos, or post any other information that depict or describe an incorrect usage of the product;
- Abuse or harass other users, engage in threatening, violent, discriminatory (racist, sexist, etc.), hostile, or defamatory language or behavior is in violation of any law or would be considered inappropriate by any rational person
- Use language or post content that is profane, sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, or offensive;
- Do not post another person's private information or invade other's privacy;
- Engage in, suggest, or encourage activity that is unlawful or inconsistent with the General Terms and Conditions of Use and Privacy Statement governing this site;
- Post viruses, Trojan horses, worms, corrupted files, active code, or any other materials that could contaminate or damage another person's computer;
- Post web addresses (URLs) for, or links to, outside sites that violate these guidelines;
- Re-post deleted messages;
- Bump messages, bumping a post to "the top" does not help a topic get noticed;
- Flood or spam, post chain letters or junk mail, use the “Report Abuse” function excessively, or engage in other behavior that could disrupt the Community features or this site;
- Post in in all caps
Please note that this list is not exhaustive. Every post is judged on its own merit. We need to keep the forum friendly so topic content will be moderated. In severe cases, users may be blocked. This might mean locking a topic to complete removal of topics and deactivation of accounts.
Use of SHOP LC's Community features for commercial purposes is prohibited. Do not use any Community features to solicit funds, advertise, or solicit goods or services, or post third-party promotional material. SHOP LC members who participate in our Community features are solely responsible for their conduct there and for the content of their postings. SHOP LC does not and cannot review everything that occurs and is not responsible for the content of the postings. We reserve the right in our discretion to delete postings or threads that we deem in violation of these guidelines or otherwise unacceptable to us. We further reserve the right in our discretion to suspend or remove the privileges of users who violate these guidelines and to report such individuals to the appropriate authorities.