Frequently Asked Questions
If you purchase a product from Shop LC or ShopLC.com ("Shop LC"), and find the same product advertised through a television or newspaper to a national audience for less within 30 calendar days from the date you place the order, we will pay you the difference plus an additional 20% of the difference. This offer shall expire upon the 31st calendar day after the order date (that is, the date you place your order with Shop LC) and is limited to one product per person or entity. To take advantage of this offer, during the thirty calendar day period after your order date you must provide Shop LC (at the email listed below) with a current and active television or newspaper advertisement that has been distributed or published to a national audience offering the product at a lower price valid within 30 calendar days of your order date. Our price guarantee excludes products sold by Shop LC, ShopLC.com, any affiliated companies, including, but not limited to, any company affiliated with our parent company, VGL. Please send the information by email (email@example.com), or contact us at (877) 899-0078 for other instructions on other ways to submit your information. The guarantee is not valid on misprints, and does not include shipping or handling.
Yes, Shop LC secures your private information using a VeriSign SSL Certificate. All information exchanged is encrypted using SSL before transmission. If you have any concerns please contact and speak to one of our competent customer service manager.
The methods of payment are credit cards, debit cards, or prepaid cards.
Yes, you can use a gift card on your purchases, but the gift card must be register with the name and address. Before placing your orders, Please inform the agent that you would like to use a gift card so it can be determine in advance to make your shopping experience satisfactory.
Yes, you are able to purchase and send your gift’s items to another address. Though, we are not able to remove prices from the invoice because the invoice also contains the address information. It will be placed on the shipped box to inform the postal service of its designation. Please understand, at this time, we cannot separate the prices from the invoice form that also contain the address information. However, Shop LC is always working on innovative solutions to make your shopping experience satisfactory.
Yes, the Shop LC requires all customers to register before purchasing any item. Registration is FREE, quick and easy. Just click on Register in our website (shoplc.com) or call us at 1-877-899-0099FREE .
The initial price is displayed on screen once an item is available for auction. As the auction continues, this amount will drop and each bidder will receive the lowest price indicated for that particular auction. As soon as the items have been purchased the auction will end. Each bid is accepted on a first come first served basis.
An auction ends when the total number of items has been purchased or the time has run out for that particular piece to be aired. In certain auctions, a clock is shown on screen which will end when the count-down reaches 0:00.
The starting price is a value established at the beginning of an auction. However, the Shop LC does not claim that it is the substitute value, appraised value or suggested retail price of the item.
The Estimated Retail Value or Start Price is based on actual comparison shopping in the market or an approximate price which Shop LC believes a comparable product of like grade or quality would be offered by other retailers using a customary product markup. The Estimated Retail Value or Start Price does not represent the prevailing retail price in every state.
The Estimated Savings is the estimated amount of savings which is derived as the difference between the Estimated Retail Value or Start Price and Final Sales Price.
All gemstones used by the Shop LC are natural unless specified. Some gemstones may have gone through treatment or enhancement processes to improve quality or color. This is an accepted practice in the gemstone industry. Please see our Treatments & Enhancements page for full details of our gemstone treatments.
It is not encouraged to resize your ring when it is crafted in ION, sterling silver, platinum overlay, or bond. However, sterling silver is okay but any ring crafted in ION or bond..No! It messes with the integrity of the ring. Before you choose to resize your beautiful ring, refer to your local jeweler. He or she can give you more information on resizing your beautiful ring as not to cause any damages.
FastBuy is a quick way to purchase one item at a time. This feature automatically uses the billing and shipping information you set up for this option. Selecting FastBuy will bypass the shopping cart and take you directly to checkout. It's that easy!
FastBuy is available on all items on the website, excluding Online Auction.
- You will be asked to set up your billing and shipping preferences the first time you click on "FastBuy."
- You may manage your FastBuy billing and shipping information at any time by logging into your account.
- Please note that FastBuy cannot be set up for a PayPal account or be used with store credit. Your payment method must be a credit card or debit card.
- FastBuy is subject to the FastBuy Terms and Conditions as well as the Shop LC's Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Online Auction AutoPay is a feature, that when you opt-in, automatically processes the payment for all Online Auction items that you won. AutoPay transactions are processed at either 5AM, 10AM, 1PM, 3.45PM, 6PM, 9PM or Midnight CST the day the auction is won. This feature saves you time by making the payment for Online Auctions easy and automatic.
- You must opt-in for this feature to be activated on your account.
- You will be asked to set up your billing and shipping preferences the first time you click on “Online Auction AutoPay” button on the Online Auction page.
- You may manage your Online Auction AutoPay billing and shipping information, or turn off this feature, at any time by logging into your account.
- Please note that if you turn off the Online Auction AutoPay feature, it will take a few minutes to process. You may also turn this feature back on at any time by logging into your account. Please note that Online Auction AutoPay cannot be set up for a PayPal account or be used with store credit. Your payment method must be a credit card or debit card.
- All won items will be processed automatically either at 5AM, 10AM, 1PM, 3.45PM, 6PM, 9PM or Midnight CST the day the auction is won. You may push the processing of your order through before this time by logging into your account and completing the checkout process manually. You can make changes to the items you won (like shipping method) at this time.
- Online Auction AutoPay is subject to the Online Auction AutoPay Terms and Conditions as well as the Shop LC's Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Shop LC wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, we offer a 30 day easy money back guarantee from the date you received the item.
All Sales Final on items purchased on the Online Auction or Clearance sections of the website and during any Clearance Event. Only defective or damaged items purchased from these website sections or during a Clearance event may be returned.
Items being returned should not have been subjected to undue stress, neglect, misuse, abuse, altered or resized, in any way. Upon receipt Shop LC will inspect each return and Shop LC reserves the right to reject items that have been subject to any of the above circumstances. Returned items must be complete, including all items Shop LC sent with the order, including the jewelry box, tag, and any and all certification(s) if applicable.
Items returned outside of the 30 day policy may not be accepted by Shop LC and will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Shipping and handling charge from your original order is non-refundable unless the item is determined to have a manufacturing defect by our Returns Department.
Please note: for Canadian customers you will be responsible for any fees or duties imposed by Canada Post or Government Agencies related to the original shipment and Shop LC will not be able to refund such charges on return of products.
Items being returned should not have been altered, resized, or damaged in anyway. Please follow these quick, easy steps to return your item:
1. Complete the Return/Exchange Instructions Form included with your original order.
2. Place all of the items you are returning and the complete form into an envelope strong enough to protect the items while in transit. Seal the package with packing tape. If you are including multiple invoices within one package, please separate items by invoice within the outer package.
3. Secure the shipping label (options below) to the outside of the package. Please be sure to cover/remove any existing shipping labels on the package.
4. Retain a copy of your tracking number to track the status of your shipment.
5. Ship your return within 30 days of receipt of your order, using one of the options below:
Option 1: Use the shipping label enclosed in your original order
1. Fill in your return address in the blank space provided on the label.
2. Affix the return label on top of your return package.
3. Drop the package in your mailbox or give it to your Postal Carrier or Post Office. A Return Label Fee of $6.49 (up to 5.0lbs), $8.49 (5.01lbs- 10lbs) or $10.49 (10lb+) will be deducted from your refund credit amount.
Option 2: Return on Your Own
1. Select your preferred carrier (US Postal Service with tracking number recommended) and mail the package to the address below. You may purchase insurance at your own discretion.
Attn: Returns Department
100 Michael Angelo Way
Austin, TX 78728
Regardless of your shipping choice, shipping and handling from your original order is non-refundable unless the item is determined to have a manufacturing defect by our Returns Department.
You will receive an auto-generated email/phone call to notify you that your refund has been fully processed. To check the status of your return, please contact our Customer Service Department via email at Customerservice@shoplc.com or by phone at 1-877-899-0078.
US returns will be processed within 15 days of receiving it. We typically process returns much quicker than this and strive to process them within 7-10 days of receipt. The actual credit to your account may take an additional 3-4 days based on your bank's processing time.
Canadian returns will be processed within 4-6 weeks, depending on the transit time from the Canada/United States border. If you have not received your refund within 6 weeks, please contact our Customer Service Department via email at Customerservice@shoplc.com or by phone at 1-877-899-0078. We will be happy to track the return for you and provide a resolution.
In order for us to process your returns as quickly as possible, we recommend that you do not return items from different invoices in the same package. If you are including multiple invoices within one package, please separate items by invoice within the outer package.
No, items should not be sent outside of the 30 day period. Items returned outside of the 30 day policy will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.