Golden Imperial Topaz, Zircon Ring in Platinum Over Sterling Silver (Size 6.0) 1.85 ctw
• Designed on trilogy theme, this gorgeous ring features octagonal shaped golden imperial topaz secured in prongs. Inlayed with sparkling zircons, the ring comes with thoughtful placement of gemstones and superior finish.
• Crafted in platinum plated sterling silver, the ring has neat side gallery. Durable and tarnish resistant metal is safe of sensitive skin. Comfortable to wear, the ring makes a perefc birthday, anniversary, wedding or engagement gift.
• Topaz gems are popular not only for their variety of color but also their extreme clarity. Topaz jewelry rarely shows eye-visible inclusions.
• Imperial topaz is perhaps the rarest topaz known, and certainly among the most coveted. Only a small amount of rough is produced each year, making competition for imperial topaz incredibly fierce.
• As the color of the gemstone is to a lighter side, wear the stunning ring with dark color outfits for a refined statement look.