Malgache Neon Apatite, Zircon Split Ring in Platinum Over Sterling Silver (Size 6.0) 2.12 ctw
• Design inspired from undulating waves mimic fluid maze of gentle streams, this pretty ring for women is crafted in finest 925 sterling silver with platinum finish. Featuring 9x7mm ovals shaped Malgache neon apatite in center, the designer shank sparkles with gleaming zircons.
• Durable and tarnish resistant metal is safe for sensitive skin. The beautiful ring is an ideal engagement ring or bridal jewelry. Bring smile on her face with this gorgeous gift on first anniversary.
• Blue gemstone stands for loyalty and trust. The combination of blue and white gemstones is ethereal and timeless.
• Mined in Malagache, Madagascar, Africa, neon apatite is a single-mine gem. Mines are already nearing exhaustion, making the gorgeous and vibrant gemstone a rare one. Only 2-3% mine produce is gem quality.
• With its bold and bright color, Malgache neon apatite can feel like an intimidating jewel to wear. Neon apatite jewelry is something to be enjoyed by anyone who fancies the gem.