Online Auction AutoPay is a feature, that when you opt-in, automatically processes the payment for all Online Auction items that you won at either 5AM, 10AM, 1PM, 6PM, 9PM or Midnight CST the day the auction is won. This feature saves you time by making the payment for Online Auction easy and automatic.
- You must opt-in for this feature to be activated on your account.
- You will be asked to set up your billing and shipping preferences the first time you click on “Online Auction AutoPay” button on the Online Auction page.
- You may manage your Online Auction AutoPay billing and shipping information, or turn off this feature, at any time by logging into your account.
- Please note that if you turn off the Online Auction AutoPay feature, it will take a few minutes to process. You may also turn this feature back on at any time by logging into your account. Please note that Online Auction AutoPay cannot be set up for a PayPal account or be used with store credit. Your payment method must be a credit card or debit card.
- All won items will be processed automatically either at 5AM, 10AM, 1PM, 6PM, 9PM or Midnight CST the day the auction is won.
- Online Auction AutoPay is subject to the Online Auction AutoPay Terms and Conditions as well as the Shop LC's Terms and Conditions of Sale.