ShopLC Easy Returns Policy
At ShopLC we are confident that you will love your purchase. However, if for any reason you are not overjoyed, please adhere to our Simple Returns policy below for eligibility.
- ShopLC must receive the product(s) back within 30 days of the dispatch date to receive a refund. You may return any product for any reason in these 30 days if the product is returned clean, unused and in its original packaging.
- All product packaging (boxes, instructions etc.) and when applicable certificates of authenticity, grading, and appraisal must be returned with the item.
- Ensure the outer packaging for your return product(s) is suitable protection for transit to our return address.
- Any product that has been personalized or altered from its original state (ex. Re-sized ring) cannot be returned.
- Hygiene products with a safety seal or that come in contact with the body cannot be returned. No hygiene products can be returned if the package has been opened, seal broken, or product used/tested per Public Health Policy and per ShopLC policy standards. Such items include but are not limited to toiletry, intimates, beauty, consumables, bedding, pet and hair products.
- Shipping and handling charges from your original order are nonrefundable unless the item is determined to have a manufacturing defect by our Returns Department.
- All refunds will be returned to whatever payment method the customer initially used or store credit if customer preferred.
- All items purchased through the Online Auction and Clearance sections of the website, and during any Clearance Event are final and non-refundable. Defective or damaged items purchased from these may be returned as normal.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Q:What if I receive my product and it’s defective?
A:Upon initial inspection (within our normal 30-day policy and before being worn) if the item was received defective, ShopLC will make it right by accepting the return and a full refund will be administered.
Q:I’ve worn my jewelry item for a few months and a stone fell out. Is there anything that can be done to make this right?
A:At ShopLC we feel confident in our quality. Therefore, any product >$50 can be sent back to ShopLC 6 months after purchase to be assessed by our Returns Department. If the item has suffered a manufacturing defect only (versus normal wear and tear), ShopLC will attempt to repair and make it like new again!
Q:What constitutes as a manufacturing defect AFTER an item is worn?
A:Loose stones or stone(s) fell out
Q:What constitutes as normal wear and tear AFTER an item is worn?
A:(Includes but not limited to) Dents, drops, scratches, chips, and dullness are the result of loving your jewelry and are not considered manufacturing defects.
Q:What if my order is past the 30 days and I want to return it?
A:Products returned outside of 30-Day return window are outside of our returns policy timeframe and will be rejected.
Q: How Do I Return Budget Pay items?
A:Follow standard returns as below. Once the return has been processed, the payment plan will be deactivated for that item. If the return is accepted, you will be refunded for posted payments. If the payment is due before the return is processed, the payment will be processed.
Q: Can My Order be Exchanged for a Different Item?
A: No. Shop LC can only replace the exact same item or issue a refund.
Q: What do I Send back to receive a refund?
A: Items being returned should not have been subjected to undue stress, neglect, misuse, abuse, altered, or resized, in any way. Upon receipt Shop LC will inspect each return, reserving the right to reject items that have been subject to any of the above circumstances or are a result of normal wear and tear. Returned items must be complete, including all items Shop LC set with the order, including the jewelry box, tag, and certification(s), if applicable.
Note: Please do not return items with broken glass as our employees could cut themselves.
Canadian Return Form: Download Form
Follow these steps for 30 Day Easy Returns:
|Complete the Return Instructions Form included with you original order.|
|Place all of the items you are returning and the complete form into an envelope strong enough to protect the items while in transit. Seal the package with packing tape. If you are including multiple invoices within one package, please separate items by invoice within the outer package.|
|Secure the shipping label (options below) to the outside of the package. Be sure to cover or remove any existing shipping labels on the package.|
|Retain a copy of your tracking number to track the status of your shipment.|
|Ship your return within 30 days of receipt of your order, using one of the options below:|
1. Fill in your return address in the blank space provided on the label.
2. Place the return label on top of your return package.
3. Drop the package in your mailbox or give it to your postal carrier or post office. A return label fee of $6.49 (up to 5.0lbs), $8.49 (5.01lbs- 10lbs) or $10.49 (10lb+) will be deducted from your refund amount. Label fees are determined by package weight.
Q:What happens if I lose my label?
Select your preferred carrier and mail the package to the address below.
Option 3: No Shipping Label was included in my Order
Customer can call 1-877-899-0078 and speak to a service agent. If item is eligible for return, the customer service agent will send the needed label to the home address we have on file.
Refund StatusHow Can I Check the Status of My Refund?
You will receive an auto-generated email to notify you that your refund has been processed. If an email address is not associated with your Shop LC account, you will receive a call with your refund confirmation. If the return has been rejected by the Returns Department, you will receive the product back and a rejection notice in the mail. To check the status of your return following the standard return period, contact Customer Service by visiting our Customer Support page, click on our chat link, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-899-0078.
How Will I Get My Refund?
You may elect to receive the refund back to the original card used for the purchase, or you may elect to receive store credit that can be used for a future purchase. If store credit was used to make your purchase, then you will only receive store credit for your return. You will receive a refund for the full amount of your order, minus the return shipping label fees, shipping and handling fees. Damaged or defective items are not charged the return label fee.
Refunds for Canadian Orders
The actual refund amount in Canadian dollars may vary depending upon the exchange rate used by your bank. Shop LC does not make adjustments due to currency exchange rates and issues the refund in US dollars only.
How Long Does It Take To Receive My Refund
|Shipping Options||Estimated Processing Time|
|US & Puerto Rico||2 Weeks|
The amount of time required for a refund to post depends on the financial institution and their internal protocols regarding posting refunds. Note that return processing may be delayed during busy times of the year, such as holidays.
Shop LC will not be able to issue a refund for items that are damaged or lost in the return shipping process.