Tanzanite Varieties at Shop LC:
- AAA Tanzanite: Color may vary from blue through violet, AAA tanzanite is affordable, top-grade material.
- Bondi Blue Tanzanite: Named after the sea-blue color seen on the beautiful Bondi Beach in Australia, Bondi blue tanzanite is one of the rarest varieties.
- Peacock Tanzanite: Named for its color, it’s similar in hue to the Indian peacock, an exotic bird with iridescent blue to green plumage.
- Natural Green Tanzanite: Technically known as green zoisite, green tanzanite is a fancy tanzanite considered the rarest of varieties. Green tanzanite has red-violet and blue undertones with a green base color.
White, Yellow or Rose?
- Yellow Gold Tanzanite Bracelets: The warm glow and richness of yellow brings out a regal allure that lends beautifully with the deeper blue varieties of tanzanite
- Rose Gold Tanzanite Bracelets: For varieties that display a light lilac or cornflower blue, rose gold enhances their subtle charm and assures a romantic appeal to your appearance. The combination is best suited for daytime occasions.
- Sterling Silver or White Gold Tanzanite Bracelets: Sterling silver and white gold metal offer a soothing metallic sheen that pairs exquisitely well with all varieties of tanzanite, highlighting their hues and luster expertly.
So what are you waiting for? Select from a huge array of tanzanite stone bracelets from Shop LC and boost your elegance in a matter of seconds. Backed by the Lowest Price Guarantee, you’ll always pay the lowest price while shopping from our online catalog, allowing you to make this rare gem a part of your collection effortlessly.
Read Less ▲