ShopLC Tucson Getaway Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. SPONSOR: Shop LC, 100 Michael Angelo Way, Suite 300, Austin, Texas 78728 (“Sponsor”).
2. ADMINISTRATOR: Ventura Associates International LLC, 494 Eighth Avenue, Suite 1700, New York, NY 10001 (“Administrator”), an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding with respect to this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to persons 21 years of age or older who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States, the District of Columbia (collectively, “Territory”), and are not employees of Sponsor, Sponsor, Administrator, their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively,“Entities”); nor members of their households (defined as people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not) or immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, step-parents, step-children, step-siblings and their spouses). Subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
ENTRY: You may enter this Sweepstakes via the internet during the period beginning at 12:00:01 AM Central Standard Time (CST), January 13, 2020 and ending at 11:59 PM CST, January 27, 2020 (“Entry Period”). Visit http: www.shoplc.com/tucson (“Website”) and look for the “Enter” button. You can enter the Sweepstakes by following the instructions on the Website. You will need to check a box agreeing to these Official Rules (“Rules”) and then hit the “Enter” button to complete your entry into the Sweepstakes (“Entry”). If this box is not checked, you will not be able to enter the Sweepstakes. For purposes of these Rules, all times and days are Central Time. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. Normal internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor of a change in your Address.
5. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59 PM CST, January 27, 2020. Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person per email address (“Address”) per day during the Entry Period, whether an entrant has more than one (1) Address or more than one (1) person uses the same Address. A “day” is defined as starting at 12:00am and ending at 11:59pm. Any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to register more Entries than allowed by these Rules may result in disqualification at Sponsor and/or Administrator’s sole discretion. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 4 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Neither the Entities, nor any of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, internet service provider, Website or other connections; telephone availability or accessibility; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; failed phone, computer hardware or software, failures, technical errors or difficulties; telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees.
6. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. On or about January 28, 2020, in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator, a potential Winner (as defined in Section 7 below) will be selected from among all eligible Entries received. The decision of the Administrator shall be final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
7. WINNER: On or about January 28, 2020, a potential Winner will be notified via email to obtain each potential Winner’s mailing address as well as any additional required information (“Email Notification“). Once mailing address is provided to Administrator, the potential grand prize winner (“Winner“) will be sent acceptance paperwork by overnight delivery service. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor and/or Administrator, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of any alternate potential Winner, if time permits, may result from any of the following: [a] a potential Winner’s failure to respond to Email Notification within one (1) business days after transmission; [b] the return of an Email Notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; [c] the return of any other notification as undeliverable: [d] a potential Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; [e] a potential Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor/Administrator with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Address associated with the winning Entry; [f] a potential Winner’s failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release (“Affidavit“) within three (3) business days after its mailing. (Administrator will pay the return cost for overnight mail return of the Affidavit); [g] a potential Winner’s failure to provide any required additional information upon Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s request including, without limitation, any applicable tax forms; [h] potential Winner’s failure to take the Trip (as defined in Section 8) on Sponsor’s selected dates sometime during the period from February 10, 2021 – February 18, 2021, and [i] any other non-compliance with these Rules. In the event of a disqualification of a Winner or forfeiture of Prize, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select or not select an alternate potential Winner and award or not award the forfeited Prize.
8. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One (1) grand prize (“Prize”) will be awarded to the Winner and one (1) guest (“Guest”), and together with Winner, collectively, the “Group”), which consists of (i) a three (3) night trip to the gem show in Tucson, Arizona (“City”). The Trip consists of the following elements for the Group: [a] two (2) round trip coach airfares between the major gateway airport closest to Winner’s residence (“Airport of Origin”) and the airport nearest Tucson, AZ, however, if Winner resides within 250 miles of City, airfare will not be provided; [b] round trip ground transfers between the airport and hotel if air transportation is provided; [c] hotel accommodations (one (1) standard room with maximum of two (2) persons, including room tax) for three (3) consecutive nights at the Hilton El Conquistador or similar hotel selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion (“Hotel”); [d] a gift card with a value of $500 to assist with meals during Group’s stay; [e] two (2) admission tickets to the Tucson Gem Show (specific show/venue to be chosen by Sponsor at its sole discretion subject to availability), (“Trip”). ARV: $5,000, which will vary depending upon point of departure and seasonal fluctuation of hotel rates and airfares. All benefits and payments in connection to the Prize are personal to the Winner and are not redeemable for cash and neither is assignable nor transferrable.
All members of the Group: (i) will be required to execute and return a Release of Liability prior to participation in the Trip; (ii) are solely responsible for obtaining any and all necessary travel documents (valid photo I.D., credit card, passport, etc.) before departure; and (iii) are responsible for any picture identification requirements associated with air travel. Guest must be 21 years of age or older. All expenses in connection with Trip not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the Winner’s responsibility, including but not limited to: round trip transportation between the Winner’s residence and the Airport of Origin (or Hotel if within 250 miles), meals (other than what is covered by the $500 gift card), hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, local and long distance telephone calls, tips, gratuities, service charges or taxes. Any difference between ARV and actual value will not be awarded. If Winner elects to take the Trip without a Guest, components of the Trip will be awarded in increments/quantities suitable for the actual number of travelers and Winner will not receive any compensation or substitute/alternate Prize for same. Once selected by Winner, Guest cannot be changed without the express consent of Sponsor, which may be withheld for any reason. The Winner understands and agrees that Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and remove any member of the Group from any activity at any time if such Group member’s behavior at any point is disruptive or may or does cause damage to person, property or the reputation of Sponsor, or an affiliate, or otherwise violates the rules or policies of the Sponsor or the applicable resort or cruise. The Winner acknowledges that he/she is solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of his/her Guest related to any Sweepstakes-related activity or travel. Any portion of the Trip not accepted by Winner will be forfeited. Trip components are subject to change without notice.
Certain restrictions, as determined by Sponsor, may apply. If the Group cannot comply with these restrictions or any portion of these Rules, the Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate Winner may be chosen, if time permits.
Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent and on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice at least forty- five (45) days prior to the intended travel dates. Departure date and accommodations are subject to availability; certain restrictions and block-out dates may apply. Travel must be taken on Sponsor-selected dates between February 10, 2021 and February 18, 2021. Flight details are subject to availability and airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. Group must travel together on the same itinerary and must travel from the same Airport of Origin. No extensions will be granted. If Group cannot travel on the dates specified by Sponsor, the Prize will be forfeited in its entirety, the Sponsor will have no further obligation to the Winner, and the Prize may be awarded to an alternate Winner selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries, if time permits. The Trip may not be combined with any other offer, and travel may not qualify for frequent flier miles, award points or other perquisites. None of the Releasees are responsible for lost or mutilated tickets and none will be replaced. Airline tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and are not valid for upgrades. The hotel accommodations and airline tickets will be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If any portion of the Prize is not available for any reason then the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute that portion of the Prize with another Prize of equal or greater value.
All taxes (including, without limitation, U.S. federal, state and local taxes including, but not limited to income and withholding taxes), sales taxes, on or connected with the Prize, and the reporting consequences thereof, are solely the responsibility of the Winner. The Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099-MISC reflecting the final actual value of his/her Prize. In the event of a disqualification or Prize forfeiture, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select or not select an alternate Winner and award or not award the forfeited Prize.
Any depiction of any Prize is for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect the actual Prize won. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Administrator’s sole discretion, a Prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Administrator will not replace any lost or stolen Prize. Prize elements may not be separated. A Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prize elements may not be separated and tickets, vouchers and gift cards will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials and the terms and conditions of these Rules, these Rules shall prevail and govern.
11. RULES & WINNERS’ LIST: For a Winners’ List (after February 10, 2020 and before March 31, 2020) and/or Rules (before February 10, 2020), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Shop LC Trip to Tucson Sweepstakes, Winner/Rules, c/o Ventura Associates, Dept. HD, 494 Eighth Avenue, New York, NY 10001 designating either “Winner’s List” or “Rules.” A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by printing this web page.
All trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective trademark owners, who are not sponsors of this Sweepstakes, nor do they have any responsibilities regarding its conduct or administration.