ShopLC National Breast Cancer Awareness Month Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE ONE'S CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. SPONSOR: Shop LC, 100 Michael Angelo Way, Suite 300, Austin, Texas 78728 (“Sponsor”).
2. 2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to persons 18 years of age or older who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States, the District of Columbia (collectively, "Territory"), and are not employees of Sponsor, Sponsor, Administrator, their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, "Entities"); nor members of their households (defined as people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not) or immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, step-parents, step-children, step-siblings and their spouses). Subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
3. ENTRY: You may enter this Sweepstakes via the internet during the period beginning at 12:00:01 AM Central Standard Time (CST), October 4, 2021 and ending at 11:59 PM CST, October 17, 2021 ("Entry Period"). Visit http: www.shoplc.com/giveaway ("Website") and look for the "Enter" button. You can enter the Sweepstakes by following the instructions on the Website. You will need to check a box agreeing to these Official Rules ("Rules") and then hit the "Enter" button to complete your entry into the Sweepstakes ("Entry"). If this box is not checked, you will not be able to enter the Sweepstakes. For purposes of these Rules, all times and days are Central Time. Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. Normal internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor of a change in your Address.
4. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59 PM CST, October 17, 2021. Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person per email address ("Address") per day during the Entry Period, whether an entrant has more than one (1) Address or more than one (1) person uses the same Address. A "day" is defined as starting at 12:00am and ending at 11:59pm. Any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to register more Entries than allowed by these Rules may result in disqualification at Sponsor and/or Administrator's sole discretion. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Neither the Entities, nor any of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releases") are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, internet service provider, Website or other connections; telephone availability or accessibility; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; failed phone, computer hardware or software, failures, technical errors or difficulties; telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant's email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees.
5. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. On or about October 20, 2021, in a random drawing conducted by the Sponsor, a potential Winner (as defined in Section 6 below) will be selected from among all eligible Entries received. The decision of the Sponsor shall be final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER: On or about October 20, 2021, the potential Winners will be notified via email to obtain each potential Winner's mailing addresses as well as any additional required information ("Email Notification"). At the sole discretion of the Sponsor and/or Administrator, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of any alternate potential Winners, if time permits, may result from any of the following: [a] a potential Winner's failure to respond to Email Notification within one (1) business days after transmission; [b] the return of an Email Notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; [c] the return of any other notification as undeliverable: [d] a potential Winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; [e] a potential Winner's failure to provide Sponsor/Administrator with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Address associated with the winning Entry; [f] a potential Winner's failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release ("Affidavit") within three (3) business days after its mailing. (Administrator will pay the return cost for overnight mail return of the Affidavit); [g] a potential Winner's failure to provide any required additional information upon Sponsor's and/or Administrator's request including, without limitation, any applicable tax forms and [h] any other non-compliance with these Rules. In the event of a disqualification of a Winner or forfeiture of Prize, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select or not select an alternate potential Winner and award or not award the forfeited Prize.
7. 7 PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One (1) grand prize winner ("Grand Prize Winner") will be awarded one (1) gift card that will be awarded to the winner's ShopLC account for Five Hundred Dollars ($500) and a Two Thousand Five Hundred ($2,500) donation in his or her name to the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Two (2) second place prize winners ("Second Place Winner") will be awarded one (1) gift card that will be awarded to the winner's ShopLC account for Two Hundred Fifty Dollars ($250), Ten (10) third place prize winners ("Third Place Winner") will be awarded one (1) gift card that will be awarded to each winner's ShopLC account for One Hundred Dollars ($100) Total ARV for all prizes is $4,500. Prize may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. All federal, state and local taxes and all expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely Winner's (see definition below) responsibility. Prize is not transferable. No substitution allowed except that Sponsor may, at Sponsor's sole discretion, substitute a Prize of equal or greater value. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. The Prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and Prize is validly claimed by, October 27, 2021, after which no alternate Winner will be selected, nor unclaimed Prize awarded.