Boulder Opal Triplet Tennis Bracelet in Platinum Over Sterling Silver (7.25 In) 9.00 ctw

Hover your mouse over an image to zoom

Boulder Opal Triplet Tennis Bracelet in Platinum Over Sterling Silver (7.25 In) 9.00 ctw

Est Ret Val: $1,179.99
SAVE 77%
$275.99 null
Free Shipping
4 x $69*

Thank you!

You'll receive a notification once this item is back in stock.

$275.99 null - Out of Stock

Boulder Opal Triplet Tennis Bracelet in Platinum Over Sterling Silver (7.25 In) 9.00 ctw

Out of Stock

Enter your email/phone number to be notified once the product back in stock.

By clicking on “Notify Me”, you agree with Terms. & Privacy.

Thank you!

You'll receive a notification once this item is back in stock.

We Accept

ShopLC Credit Cards

Why choose Shop LC ?

on Online Orders $50+
Free Standard Shipping on Online Orders $50+
30 Day Easy Returns
30 Day Easy Returns
40+ years in business
40+ Years In Business

If you favor designer fashion, this tennis bracelet is truly your real savior. Studded with Australian boulder opal triplets, this bracelet is eye-arresting and a joy to wear. The wristwear is a perfect choice for your special day looks.




  • RIVETING YOU: Oval Australian boulder opal triplets fastened to the bracelet show a stunning iridescence dazzling in blue, green, and a number of different hues
  • A CONTEMPORARY APPEAL: The neat and smooth stations of the tennis bracelet provide it a stunning look and contemporary appeal
  • FOR SECURITY: The gemstones sit on a sleek frame for elegance but are secured by the traditional prong setting for security
  • LUXURIOUS ADDITION: Plated with platinum, this bracelet will surely make a luxurious addition to your collection
  • A GLOSSY SURFACE: Made from sterling silver, this bracelet not just bears a glossy surface but is durable enough to stand the test of time
  • HOLDS YOU WITH LOVE: The tab insert clasp conserves the bracelet right where it is evaluated to be and approve it to gleam on your wrist
  • A SINGLE-SOURCE GEM: Australian boulder opal is a single-source gemstone, and only appears in deposits among the Cretaceous rocks in the western part of Queensland in Australia. It ranks 5.5 to 6 on the Mohs hardness scale. It also makes the wonderful birthstone for October


The Australian Boulder opal exhibits dark blue base with iridescent rainbow flecks. Also known as Queensland opal, the gem is a birthstone for October and a traditional gift for 18th and 34th anniversary. It ranks 5.5 to 6 on Mohs hardness scale and said to bring beauty, success, and happiness to its wearer. To be on the safe side, clean your opals using a mesh rag dipped in mild detergent added to warm water. Never soak or immerse your opal jewelry.
It denotes the total carat weight of all the gemstones. For example: In a ring there are two gemstones, each gemstone might weigh roughly 1 carat, equaling approximately 2 ct. tw.
Minimum size is the measurement of the size of gemstone present in the jewelry.
Every colored gemstone has its own color range, as per hue, tone and saturation. Color of the gem plays an essential role in determining its value. However, it all depends on personal taste and one should purchase as per preference.
Opaque is a clarity grade in which due to the higher number of inclusions, it is impossible to see through the gemstone.
The Mohs scale of hardness is a measurement of a mineral�s hardness against ten reference minerals.
This style sets the gemstone high. This setting usually features 4 or 6 prongs, bent at the edge to snugly fit the gem in place while forming a basket shape underneath.
Fashion bracelet is a simple, elegant, and extremely classy bracelet that can be worn to offices, parties, festivals, and special occasions.
Sterling silver is a popular, affordable, hypoallergenic metal. Sterling silver features 92.5% pure silver. Often, copper is added to the make up for the rest of 7.5%, as it increases the alloy�s hardness.
The measurement of the jewelry piece from end to end. The values are approximate and may vary due to the unique craftsmanship of jewelry.
In comfort fit, the band features rounded edges for better comfort and easy wearability.
Platinum is harder than silver and gold. The metal is also hypo-allergenic & tarnish-resistant. Platinum plating is durable and helps in enhancing the metal-life. In addition, the plating maintains a bright white sheen that makes metal even more beautiful.
  • Out of StockOut of Stock
    This item is currently not availableThis item is currently not available
Est. Delivery: Jun 1 - Jun 3 via US standard shipping
Ship to Guest

What is Fast Buy?

Fast Buy allows you to check out your purchase with just 1 click!

Fast Buy requires a one time activation step. Once complete, enjoy secure, fast and easy checkout with every purchase!

How We Deliver Joy

Ratings & Reviews