Auction & Bidding Help
$1 Online Auctions is a fun, easy and thrilling way to win unbelievable deals on a wide array of products ranging from jewelry, accessories and more. Here everything starts at $1 with no reserve. Simply browse our exquisite collection, place your bid and let the real savings begin.
- Go to the Online Auctions section. Carefully review the listing.
- Enter the amount in the tab. You may need to sign in.
- Select either the bid amount (one time bid) or max bid using auto bidder (auto bid).
- Review your bid, and then click the confirm bid button.
When the listing ends, you'll receive an email indicating whether you've won the item and an explanation of what to do next.
- This is our new and improved auto bidding system which allows you to enter your maximum bid in the system directly from the product page or Quick View.
- The auto bid system will keep bidding on your behalf. You will also be able to view your auto bid amounts in My Account under Manage Auction page. This information is only visible to you. You will also notice the name of each leading auction bidder right from the showcase view on the product page. Please Note: If your name does not display immediately someone else has a max bid higher than the dollar amount you set.
- he current bid for an item is $10.00. Jack is the high bidder, and has placed a maximum bid of $15.00 on the item. His maximum bid is kept confidential from other members.
- Laura views the item and places a maximum bid of $20.00. Laura becomes the high bidder.
- Laura's bid is raised to his maximum of $20.00 outbidding Jack at $15 only.
- We send Jack an email that he has been outbid. If he doesn't raise his maximum bid, Laura is now the high bidder.
- If someone joins the bidding over $20, Laura will be outbid and will need to increase her bid to win the item.
You can't retract, remove, or cancel a bid. When you place a bid, you agree to pay for the item if you're the winning bidder.
Shop LC has the right to block the bidders if they violate the policies rules and regulations formed by Shop LC. To determine if your account can be reactivated, you need to call the customer service department.
We respectfully request that our customers only place bids on items in which they have a genuine interest and intent to purchase. Continuously placing bids on a large number of items and then not purchasing those items once you win the auction is not recommended. Placing excessive bids on items with the intent to hinder the shopping experience on Shop LC's $1 Online Auctions platform, may lead to corrective actions, including restrictions of your buying privileges, suspension of your account and/or legal proceedings.
Shop LC does not allow the use of hateful, offensive, profane or unrefined language in all public areas of the website, including the $ 1 Online Auctions Bidding platform.
RESTRICTED Offensive language or profanity in user profiles, including: First Names, Last names and Email IDs.
NOT ALLOWED Hateful, obscene, offensive, racist, sexual or violent words in any public area of the site, including the $1 Online Auction bidding platform.
User accounts must adhere to the following guidelines. Failure to comply may result in corrective actions by the Shop LC, including restrictions of your buying privileges, suspension of your account and/or legal proceedings.
- Usernames (First Name & Last Name) should be between 3 and 20 alphabet characters in length and may not contain numbers, symbols, spaces or special characters.
- Usernames (First Name & Last Name) may not contain foul, offensive or otherwise undesirable language.
- Email IDs, comments and feedback may not contain foul, offensive or otherwise undesirable language.
The first section, Watch List, allows you to keep track all your bidding activities; bids won, and bids lost. You can see your highest bid, the current high bid of the item, and if you are a highest bidder or not with the yellow star in the first column. You can place bid for your item right here and also set the auto bid by selecting max bid using auto bidder.
Use Watch List under My Account. Here you can follow your bids, purchases, and the items you're interested in.
The first section Watch List allows you to keep track all your bidding activities, bids won, and bids lost. You can see your highest bid, the current high bid of the item and if you are the current high bidder or not with the yellow star in the first column.
Yes, you can manage all your bidding activity from one place. You can enter the amount and select the option of either bid amount (one time bid) or max bid using auto bidder (auto bid) and click bid now.
To see the items under watch list, you just need to bid once by going under $1 Online Auctions. You can place the bid one time from either the product page or quick view page and the item will appear under your Watch List.
Yes, just hover over the item and look for a black arrow in the first column just below the star. You can click that and the item will be hidden.
Yes, you can see the two tabs "View Hidden" and 'View All' on the top right side of the screen. If you click the "View Hidden", you can see all the items that you had hidden. If you click "View All" then all the hidden items will start showing on your screen like before.
This section allows you to pay for your winning items all at once. Just select Pay Now and you can complete the checkout process as easy as a click.
Once you win the items, they will automatically move under the "Pay Now Section" from where you can complete all your orders. You can either select Pay All, pay for all the items at once, or you can select the items that you want to pay for by clicking on the check box on the left and then click Pay Selected. The last column reflects the time that is left to pay for the item.
The payment process for auction items that have been won must be completed by noon CT two days following the close of an auction. This means that you will have anywhere from 36 to 60 hours to pay for your items, depending on when each item's auction closed. For example, all items that you won on a Monday, whether the auction closed at 8 a.m. or 8 p.m., must be paid for by noon on the following Wednesday. A counter displaying the Time Left to Pay for each item appears in your Pay Now section of $1 Online Auctions.
If the Time Left to Pay has expired, the item will no longer appear in your Pay Now section or shopping cart. This means that the opportunity to obtain the item for the price at which you won it has passed you by, and you will need to begin the bidding process again with a new item. If you are unable to complete the purchase process before the Time Left to Pay expires because of technical issues that have been identified by Shop LC, please call Customer Service at (877) 899-0078 for assistance.
This shows you the history of all your bidding activities. You can view all items that you won, lost, items for which order already made, and the ones for which payment is due.
Yes, you can see all bidding activity under Bid History. Here you can see the items that you won, lost, items for which order has been processed, and the ones for which payment is due. You can select the filter on the top for how far you want to see the bidding activities. This section also allows you to select and pay for the items that are still eligible for payment.
We are absolutely FREE bidding website. There is no charge on the credit card for bidding. We do not automatically charge your credit card upon winning a bid. You must complete checkout and process the transaction with your preferred method of payment (Credit/Debit Card, Bill Me Later, and PayPal).
You will receive email notifications unless you want to disable the service by unchecking the "Check for Notification Email" box in product listing page or quick view.
This is a place where you can try your luck again to bid and win the items that you had lost earlier. Our system will automatically reflect all the items here that you had placed a bid and had lost.
Yes, you can find all the items that you bid and lost under Your Personal Favorites. It shows all the details including end time of the auction and current bid amount. You can also place your bids right from here.